Dojo Update!


(UPDATE: I think I have have it by Jove! But some experimentation reveals that my old computer as well as others I've tried are having trouble with the old-fashioned traditional blog format, both at my original site and at other blog locations. One computer I tried did not and that's been confusing me like crazy. The newer style is working for me and for others. So if you use the old style I cannot get through perhaps, but if you use the newer format then we are copacetic. That's my latest theory...sigh. Now onward.)

Sadly it seems my efforts to establish a beachhead at this blog site have met with difficulty. After initially finding some success it now seems that blog has disappeared from the eyes of the internet and men alike. It's frustrating, but I am uncertain on a course of action right now.  When and if I can get a functioning site open, I'll announce it here or wherever I can to one and all. I want to take a moment to thank all the internet friends who have spent time here and hopefully I will find a way forward, but for the moment I need a break (and possibly a new computer) before I rally for another assault on the blogosphere.

Rip Off For Now

Comments

  1. This is a test. I repeat this comment is a test.

    Rip Off

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Erotic Art Of Wallace Wood!

A Tale Of Two Dojos - The Dojo Strikes Back!

Weird Sex-Fantasy!