Nifty Presents - King Of Jeeps!


I've got to confess that this one is a present to myself. I was walking through a local department store just after Christmas and there was a big display of old-fashioned looking model kits. This one featuring the one and only mighty Godzilla caught my eye in an instant.


I snatched it up and added it to the cart, which was not light at the time. I knew I must have this incredible image somewhere in my house. It's of course a model of the Willys Jeep often seen in so many Kaiju movies, the kind of vehicle that is often flying through the air to smash into some storefront or whatever w hen the monster's rage is booming downtown.


I won't break the seal and make the model, though the presentation as seen above is pretty spectacular. I love the box artwork and will make this one of those blasted toys that never gets played with. It's a sin of some kind but I know what I like.


I was inspired though to seek out the similar arrangement of jeep and King of Monsters as seen in the Johnny Lightning series. These things just make me smile and in these hectic days of bad news, a smile is welcomed respite.

Rip Off

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Erotic Art Of Wallace Wood!

A Tale Of Two Dojos - The Dojo Strikes Back!

Weird Sex-Fantasy!