Nify Presents - Shazam!


Shazam is just so much fun! Superhero movies have become such a commonplace that making one distinctive from another has become a challenge, but they succeeded with this DC installment. I found the movie a tremendous amount of fun to watch at home, even if at a few moments here and there I think the actor is a bit too broad. But hardly a serious concern in a movie which constantly entertains and very often surprises. I wish in a perfect world that Shazam could keep his name of "Captain Marvel", but that's not the way it works.

Image result for captain marvel movies shazam"

It boggles my mind that 2019 or any year saw two Captain Marvel movies released, something beyond comprehension in the 20th century for sure. If for whatever reason you haven't caught this yet, I highly recommend it.

Image result for c.c. beck"

Rip Off

Comments

  1. It is amusing that they avoided naming him at all in the movie. I'm hoping they'll go with Captain Thunder eventually - his original name before Marvel.
    The one thing that bothered me about the movie was the huge change to Dr. Sivana. Sure, okay - it worked well enough for this movie even if it totally dumped the original 'character' and his motivations. But - why did they make him a dark counterpart to our hero when that's exactly what Black Adam is and they're building to confrontation with him?
    It kind of undercuts the Big Plan and weakens potential.

    I'd MUCH rather have seen him working with Mr. Mind and kept the jealousy of power that drove Thaddeus in the old days.
    (But i could do without his kids)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get you on that score. I'm a big Mark Strong fan, so his presence didn't disappoint me,but a scrawny Sivana makes more sense. And we agree on the children Sivana -- ick!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Erotic Art Of Wallace Wood!

A Tale Of Two Dojos - The Dojo Strikes Back!

Weird Sex-Fantasy!