Record-Making Wood!







These are just plain cool. I well remember seeing them advertised in many a comic magazine along with other vinyl rarities. Over the years I've come into possession of a few of them, but to have them all would be delightful. I can find no evidence these have ever been put into any other format, but a CD featuring the adaptations of these Jules Verne and H.G. Wells classics along the Wally Wood covers would be a commodity I'd value and love to have. While vinyl is making a comeback, I'm no longer set up for it here at my hacienda.


This ad shows all of the Wood studio covers as well as some others of note. The King Kong and Flash Gordon are of particular interest to me. The latter featuring some of Al Williamson's finest artwork on the character. And that's saying something. 

The Official Adventures Of Flash Gordon (1966, Vinyl) | Discogs

Rip Off

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Erotic Art Of Wallace Wood!

A Tale Of Two Dojos - The Dojo Strikes Back!

Weird Sex-Fantasy!