Five!

Five Million Years to Earth (20th Century Fox, 1967). One Sheet ...


Five Million Years to Earth is in my pantheon of all-time fave films. It always delivers when I see it and I've seen many many times. Getting hold of a copy of his Hammer offering has proven difficult over the years for some reason but I recently got hold of the Blu-Ray and am positively chuffed to have it at my beck and call. Andrew Keir is outstanding as the always-grumpy Professor Quatermass and Barbara Shelley makes me tingle, she's so sexy. It's a great scary story well told and a movie fan can ask no more. 

Rip Off

Comments

  1. The original British title was Quatermass And The Pit (I suppose you already knew that).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. Getting hold of a copy was a real treat. I've recently gotten rid of my cable TV and seeing on TCM was my only way until now.

      Delete
    2. Have you seen the original TV series? There were four Quatermass series, three from the 1950's and a rather bad revivalthe the 1980's.

      Delete
    3. Yes indeed and enjoy them mightily. Love to dig the old BBC shows out about once a year or so. I wish the first one still existed.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Erotic Art Of Wallace Wood!

A Tale Of Two Dojos - The Dojo Strikes Back!

Weird Sex-Fantasy!