Four!

Fantastic Four - Poster (2015) by CAMW1N on DeviantArt

I have really grown to appreciate Fantastic 4 more and more as I've seen now several times on TV and elsewhere. It's a hard movie to love for a comic book fan as it's not really on model all that much. What it does do exceedingly well is evoke the spirit of discovery which informed the earliest issues of the Fab 4 when they super-scientific explorers as much as superheroes. It's one of those movies that demands the watcher discard preconceptions and for me as a longtime FF fan that was hard to do, but now I've shuffled off those expectations and I can take this movie as is -- a pretty decent adventure. 

Rip Off

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Erotic Art Of Wallace Wood!

A Tale Of Two Dojos - The Dojo Strikes Back!

Weird Sex-Fantasy!