Hey, Gang!


Just a quick note to let folks here know that just as mysteriously and  unexpectedly as my ability to fully utilize the original Dojo went away, it seems to have mysteriously returned. Frankly I'd love to continue at the original site if possible, it feels like home.  There are a few advantages here, but there are downsides also. But I'm a wee bit suspicious if my access will continue. So for the month of July there will updates both at Rip Jagger's Dojo and here at Rip Jagger's Other Dojo. If things develop as I hope then maybe a return to the original site will be in the offing. I'll keep you posted...twice over for the time being.

Rip Off

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Erotic Art Of Wallace Wood!

A Tale Of Two Dojos - The Dojo Strikes Back!

Weird Sex-Fantasy!