Three!

Three Days of the Condor (1975) - IMDb


I don't' exactly remember when I first ran across 3 Days of the Condor but it was a hit with me immediately. Max Von Sydow is a cold assassin and Robert Redford is totally credible as a sometimes hapless espionage agent who just wants to live another day. This ain't super spies by any means and that's fresh in and of itself in the matter-of-fact cold-blooded nature of murdering for one's country.  I like that I rarely see it, long enough between times for the small touches to fade from memory and let me enjoy all over again. 

Rip Off


Comments

  1. Six Days of the Condor is a thriller novel by American author James Grady, first published in 1974 by W.W. Norton. The story is a suspense drama set in contemporary Washington, D.C., and is considerably different from the 1975 film version, Three Days of the Condor. It was followed by a second novel by Grady titled Shadow of the Condor, released in 1978. Two more sequels, Next Day of the Condor and Last Days of the Condor came out in 2015. --Wikipedia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never read the book(s), but have watched the film numerous times. Good story and good acting by Redford, Dunaway and Von Sydow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm especially impressed by Sydow in this one. His cool quiet demeanor fits the character ideally.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Erotic Art Of Wallace Wood!

A Tale Of Two Dojos - The Dojo Strikes Back!

Weird Sex-Fantasy!