Twelve!

Twelve Monkeys (1995) Film Poster – My Hot Posters

Six months ago or longer the original Rip Jagger's Dojo broke. Eager to stay up and running in the blogosphere I fashioned this "Other Dojo" and it has served well. But I find the old place is active again, and frankly I want to go home. For the past several weeks, both Dojos have operated more or less identically, but that's about to change. With today's post we begin a countdown to changes at the Dojos. For the most part don't expect expansive posts for the next dozen days, while I use the time to spruce up things and to attend to necessary house cleaning.

 And now for 12 Monkeys. This movie by director Terry Gilliam is a thoughtful time travel yarn with many of the bizarre touches associated with the director who once upon a time gave Monty Python its distinctive appearance. But what I most remember about this flick is that it convinced me that Brad Pitt could act. Despite a reputation as a wonderful specimen of mankind's masculine loveliness which made women swoon, I realized there was more to him than met the eye. Other movies, most notably the recent Once Upon a Time in Hollywood have convinced me I was right. Pitt is not just another pretty face.

 Rip Off

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Erotic Art Of Wallace Wood!

A Tale Of Two Dojos - The Dojo Strikes Back!

Weird Sex-Fantasy!