A Tale Of Two Dojos - The Return!


Welcome back! When I closed this blog a few years ago it was so that I could return to its big brother the original Rip Jagger's Dojo. This blog was a potential lifeboat in case of potential problems at the other site and as it turns out there are. So, the old place will close up again (still available for reading if not for commenting) and new conversations and posts can be begin, here at Rip Jagger's Other Dojo. I want to welcome old friends and hope to see new visitors as well. 

One thing will change and that is the daily nature of the blog. As it turns out I have been meaning to cut back a bit on the posting for a while. There has been a near daily post at my sites for nearly a decade and a half and I'd like to pull back a bit. Expect new content for certain, but don't be surprised if a day or two slips by without a new posting. 

So let's get started. 

Rip Off
 

Comments

  1. Testing one, two three! This is just a test.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see your back and hopefully you will get the original dojo sorted. I was wondering if changing you background colour \ theme might help as you can still comment by cut and pasting ii in to the comments it's just you can't see what your typing as its black on black ( which I'm sure you already know). Don't know how you keep up an almost daily posting routine, I struggle doing two posts a month, but it is appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The original Dojo will have to sort itself out I'm afraid. I thought of the color scheme idea but then it's still a pain for folks to post. Sadly I've detected other small signs of deterioration (or changes) in my ability to adjust posts, so it reminds of what happened a few years ago when certain functions just ceased. Weirdly they came back, but I never knew why. Computers are an absolute mystery to me for the most part. This site gives me some flexibility I didn't have at the old joint, though she's served well for many years.

      I've tried to cut back on daily posting before but I get caught up in my monthly themes and that always seems to make into a matter of fitting stuff in. I'm not doing monthly themes here, so I want to leave myself more flexibility as to what I post and when I do it. It's good to see you show up her amigo.

      Delete
  3. Happy to have you under any circumstances, D. You don't need to post daily to have a great blog. It'd make just as much sense if the posts just followed a train of thought. like cowboys could lead to comics on horses to funny animal comics to officer I'm just a simple farmer who loves sheep.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my notion. Monthly themes are fun to plan but can be a bugger to complete and makes this whole shebang feel a tad like actual work. I tried to keep from doing it, but nifty themes hit me all the time and before you know it a month is full. The format of his blog is more conducive to weekly themes or no themes at all, at least conscious ones. Expect a lot of Tarzan because that's just what I'm reading right now. Thanks for the kind words.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Tale Of Two Dojos - The Dojo Strikes Back!

The Erotic Art Of Wallace Wood!

Weird Sex-Fantasy!