A New Beginning!



As this new year of 2020 (some say new decade) tumbles into view expect things at this "Other Dojo" to be at once the same and different than what went on at the other joint. I want to focus on reading more comics this coming year, instead of just collecting them in lovely bound volumes to tuck away for a "rainy day". That rain might never come, and I might not be there to enjoy it when it does, so it's time to get to proper work and tear into my collection which has now officially spilled out into two bedrooms just so I can more access the dad-blamed stuff. 


By the end of 2020 I will most likely be a retired person, one of the (gasp) elderly and someone with more free time if not more disposable income, so sitting in my personal real life dojo quietly reading comic books seems not such a bad way to spend the moons to come. There are hundreds if not thousands of comic books I yearn to read or read yet again.


So my New Year's Resolution (along with the obligatory eating healthier, losing more than a few pounds, and remembering to feed my dog) will be to read more comic books. So I hope to present more reviews of individual comic books. To that end look for (alongside my belated Super Friends rundowns) an issue by issue examination of a most significant comic book called Marvel Super-Heroes which debuted or showcased more than a few of my most favorite things. And also all month long I'll be showcasing the delightful presents I received over the holidays, a real trove.


So let this new blog also be a new beginning in many ways. Happy New Year amigos! 

Rip Off

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Erotic Art Of Wallace Wood!

A Tale Of Two Dojos - The Dojo Strikes Back!

Weird Sex-Fantasy!