Welcome To The Other Dojo!


And then there were two. Welcome one and all to my "Other Dojo". This new Dojo was made necessary when the old place started showing signs of wear and tear after just shy of five thousand posts and a decade of steady use. It will take me more than a bit of time to settle in and to get things arranged the way I like. Be patient please. I loved the classic look of the old Dojo, but my heart says simpler is better and so look for a less cluttered more streamlined Dojo. Part of me is sad to leave the old place behind (though you can still access it in the links section) bu if you learn nothing else in a dojo, it's to roll with the punches, otherwise things can hurt a long, long time.

Welcome again!

Rip Off

Comments

  1. Good to see you back Happy New Year (late I know).

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you mean by "wear and tear"? My own blog is up to 3788 posts after 10 years. Recently I've noticed a delay of a few seconds after clicking "New Post", so I'm worrying that after reaching a certain size the blog might run inefficiently.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Erotic Art Of Wallace Wood!

A Tale Of Two Dojos - The Dojo Strikes Back!

Weird Sex-Fantasy!